Get ready for some seriously delicious Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs, guys! This recipe is gonna blow your mind with juicy, tender, and super flavorful chicken that’ll have you licking your fingers clean. It’s easy-peasy too, so perfect for those busy weeknights when you need something quick and tasty.
All you gotta do is marinate those chicken thighs in a mouthwatering blend of olive oil, soy sauce, dijon mustard, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Then, pop ’em in the oven and let ’em cook to golden perfection. Finally, broil ’em for a few minutes to get that sauce all thick and sticky.
The result? An insanely delicious meal that’ll satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Plus, you’ll have plenty of servings to share with your friends and family. So, what are you waiting for? Get cookin’ and enjoy the magic of Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs!
What Is Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe?
Boneless baked chicken thighs. Seriously, it’s like a flavor explosion in your mouth! The chicken comes out so juicy and tender, you won’t even believe it. And the marinade, oh the marinade – it’s a magical blend of soy sauce, dijon mustard, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes that’ll have your taste buds doing a happy dance.
What’s even better is how easy this recipe is to make. Just mix up the marinade, toss in the chicken, let it sit for a bit, and then pop it in the oven. You’ll have a delicious meal ready in no time flat.
Trust me, once you taste Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs, you’ll be hooked. It’s the perfect dinner for any night of the week, and you can customize it to your liking with different spices or add-ins. So, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and whip up this amazing dish – your taste buds will thank you!
Why these boneless chicken thighs?
First of all, the flavor is out of this world. The combination of soy sauce, dijon mustard, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes is pure magic. It’s sweet, savory, tangy, and a little spicy all at once – just wait until you taste it!
Secondly, this recipe is super easy to make. Seriously, you don’t have to be a master chef to pull this off. Just mix up the marinade, toss in the chicken, and let it do its thing. Then pop it in the oven and let it bake to perfection. Voila! Dinner is served.
But the best part? This chicken comes out so juicy and tender, you won’t even believe it. And the marinade forms this amazing caramelized crust on the outside that is absolutely divine. It’s like a flavor explosion in your mouth!
So, whether you’re feeding your family or hosting a dinner party, Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs are the way to go. It’s a crowd-pleaser that’s easy to make and absolutely delicious. Give it a try – you won’t regret it!
Which Ingredients Do You Need To Make These Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs:
- Chicken thighs: Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are used in this recipe. They cook up quickly and are more flavorful than chicken breasts.
- Soy sauce: Low-sodium soy sauce is recommended, as it’s less salty and won’t overpower the other flavors in the marinade.
- Dijon mustard: Use dijon mustard for a tangy, slightly spicy flavor.
- Honey: Honey adds sweetness to the marinade and helps caramelize the chicken.
- Brown sugar: Like honey, brown sugar adds sweetness and helps give the chicken a nice caramelized crust.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic adds a pungent flavor that complements the other ingredients in the marinade.
- Thyme: Fresh thyme leaves add a subtle herby flavor to the chicken.
- Salt and pepper: Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper are used to season the chicken and the marinade.
- Red pepper flakes: Crushed red pepper flakes add a bit of heat to the marinade. Adjust the amount to your liking.
Overall, these ingredients work together to create a delicious marinade that infuses the chicken with flavor and helps it cook up beautifully.
How to Make These chicken thighs?
Alright foodies, get ready to be blown away by this Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe! First things first, let’s preheat our oven to 425 degrees and gather up all of the amazing ingredients we need to create this mouthwatering dish.
In a large bowl, let’s combine some oil, soy sauce, dijon mustard, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Don’t be shy with the seasonings, add a pinch of salt and pepper to give this chicken the perfect balance of flavors.
Next, we’ll add in the star of the show, the chicken thighs! Toss everything together so that each piece of chicken is coated in that delicious marinade. Let it all soak up for at least 30 minutes. Trust me, this step is key to getting that flavor explosion in your mouth!
Once you’re done marinating, let’s get that chicken onto a large baking sheet that’s lined with foil for easy clean-up. Pro tip: remove the chicken from the marinade before placing it on the baking sheet to avoid any messy drips. We don’t want to waste any of that precious marinade, so be sure to discard any leftovers.
Pop that chicken in the oven and bake it until it’s a gorgeous golden color and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. This usually takes around 20 minutes, but keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t overcook.
Now it’s time to turn up the heat and switch your oven to broil. Let the chicken broil for about 5 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken and the chicken gets that perfect caramelized crust on the outside.
Can you smell that? Your amazing Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs are ready to be served! Trust me, your taste buds will be thanking you for this unforgettable meal. Enjoy!
Substitutions and Variations:
Here are some substitutions and variations you can try with the ingredients for this boneless skinless chicken thighs recipe:
- Chicken: You can use bone-in chicken thighs or even chicken breasts instead of boneless chicken thighs. Just keep in mind that bone-in chicken may take longer to cook.
- Soy sauce: If you don’t have soy sauce on hand, you can use tamari or coconut aminos instead. Both are gluten-free and have a similar salty, savory flavor.
- Dijon mustard: If you’re not a fan of dijon mustard, you can substitute it with whole grain mustard or yellow mustard.
- Honey: Maple syrup or agave nectar can be used as a substitute for honey.
- Brown sugar: You can use coconut sugar or maple sugar instead of brown sugar.
- Garlic: If you don’t have fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder instead. Just use about 1/2 teaspoon for this recipe.
- Thyme: Fresh rosemary or oregano would also be delicious in this recipe.
- Crushed red pepper flakes: If you want a milder flavor, you can omit the red pepper flakes altogether. Or, if you want to turn up the heat, add a little cayenne pepper or hot sauce to the marinade.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors and ingredients – that’s how you discover new and exciting recipes!
How to store your leftover Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs?
Let’s talk about how to store your leftover Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs. Trust me, you’re going to want to save some for later because this stuff is just that good!
First things first, make sure the chicken has cooled completely before you store it. Then, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. Easy peasy, right?
But wait, there’s more! If you’re feeling extra ambitious and want to freeze your leftover chicken, you totally can. Just wrap it up tight in plastic wrap and stick it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It’ll keep for up to three months in the freezer.
Finally How To Serve boneless skinless chicken thighs?
So, now that you’ve made these mouthwatering baked boneless chicken thighs, you’re probably wondering how to serve them up in the most delicious way possible. Well, fear not my foodie friends! There are so many ways to enjoy these tender and flavorful chicken thighs.
For starters, why not pair them with some beautifully roasted veggies for an easy one-pan meal that’s bursting with flavor? Or how about serving them over a bed of fluffy rice or quinoa, topped with some fresh herbs and a spritz of lemon juice for a light and healthy dinner option?
If you’re feeling fancy, shred the chicken and toss it with some fresh greens, veggies, and a delicious dressing for a filling and nutritious salad. Alternatively, mix it up with your favorite pasta, like spaghetti or penne, and a simple tomato sauce for a comforting and satisfying meal that’ll have everyone coming back for seconds.
But if you’re anything like me, sometimes nothing beats a good ol’ sandwich. Use the chicken as a filling for a hearty sandwich, along with some creamy avocado, juicy tomato, and a smear of your favorite mayo or mustard.
The possibilities are endless with these baked boneless chicken thighs, so get creative and have fun!
Check out the printable recipe below and let me know what you think about This Boneless Skinless Chicken Recipe (comments below).
To receive our daily recipes you can follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
baked boneless chicken thighs
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb of chicken)
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil 60 ml
- 1/4 cup of low-sodium soy sauce 60 ml
- 1/4 cup of dijon mustard 60 g
- 2 tablespoons of honey 30 ml
- 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar 25 g
- 2 cloves of garlic minced (5 g)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme leaves 1 g
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes 1 g
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together extra-virgin olive oil, low-sodium soy sauce, Dijon mustard, honey, packed brown sugar, minced garlic, fresh thyme leaves, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the boneless, skinless chicken thighs to the bowl and toss them to coat them evenly with the marinade. Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- After the chicken has marinated, remove it from the marinade and place it on a large baking sheet lined with foil. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven until it turns golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C), which should take about 20 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil and broil the chicken for an additional 5 minutes or until the sauce on the chicken thickens slightly.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This turned out delicious! Perfect flavors and easy to follow instructions. Going to make this again!
Thank you so much for trying out my recipe, Traci! I’m thrilled to hear that it turned out delicious and that you found the instructions easy to follow. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you enjoy making it again in the future!
I made these with bone-in chicken thighs – loved the flavour kick from the dijon mustard. Then served them with sweet chili sauce for dipping – everyone loved them!
Great to hear that you enjoyed using bone-in chicken thighs and the dijon mustard added a delicious flavor to your dish! Serving them with sweet chili sauce sounds like a perfect pairing. It’s always a win when everyone loves the meal. Keep up the good cooking!
I love chicken thighs so much, and this recipe is amazing! Adding this one to my regular rotation. Thank you for sharing!
Great to hear that you enjoyed the recipe and plan to add it to your regular rotation! I’m glad I could share something that you love. Thanks for trying it out and taking the time to leave a comment.
We used chicken breasts instead of thighs and it turned out great! Such a simple recipe, will definitely be adding it to my weekly rotation and experiment with some flavors too!
Great to hear that you enjoyed the recipe, Shruthi! Using chicken breasts instead of thighs is a great idea and I’m glad it turned out well. Experimenting with different flavors is always fun, so I hope you have a lot of fun trying out different variations of this recipe. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Holy mama, I really loved the flavorings in this dish, thank you!