If you are looking for a new vegetarian meal to add to your rotation, try this recipe for Cauliflower Mushroom Masala! It’s an easy, healthy, and delicious way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. You can make this dish in no time and it will become a family favorite!
There are so many different ways to cook Indian food, but this recipe is a great intro to Indian cuisine. It’s always nice to try new recipes and dishes, so we’ve got you covered for that as well!
Cauliflower is a great base for vegetarians and vegans, who often can’t enjoy their favorite dishes. Not only does it provide a hearty and nutritious side, but it also has a wonderful blend of flavors that would make any dish delicious. Here’s how to take advantage of this healthy ingredient in your cooking with our Cauliflower Mushroom Masala recipe!
What is Cauliflower Mushroom Masala?
Cauliflower Mushroom Masala is a dish made of cauliflower, mushrooms, and spices. It is a popular Indian dish that can be eaten as an appetizer side dish or main course.
What do You need to Make Cauliflower Mushroom Masala?
To make this delicious Indian dish, you will need cauliflower, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and salt.
How to Clean and Cut the Vegetables?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of experience cutting vegetables. In this Indian recipe, cauliflower is used to show how easy it is to clean and cut vegetables.
To begin, wash the cauliflower well and slice it into thin pieces. Next, cut the mushrooms into small pieces. Finally, mix the cauliflower, mushrooms, and spices together in a bowl and cook until the vegetables are soft. This Indian dish is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Are cauliflower mushrooms healthy?
Yes! Cauliflower mushrooms are a great source of dietary fiber and provide many health benefits. They are a good source of vitamins B6, B12, and iron, and they are low in calories. Additionally, cauliflower mushrooms contain antioxidants that protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
How To Make Cauliflower Mushroom Masala Recipe?
STEP 1: In a large frying pan heat oil. Add mustard and fennel seeds. Once they start to splutter, add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
STEP 2: Stir fry onions until golden brown. Mix all the powders and add tomato. Fry until the tomato is pulpy and the oil separates.
STEP 3: Mix in the cauliflower, mushrooms, salt, and 1/2 cup of water. Let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
STEP 4: Cook the coconut paste until the gravy thickens. and Serve warm with chapatti, poori, or steamed rice.
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy Indian dish that will fill your stomach and leave you feeling satisfied, then this cauliflower mushroom masala is perfect for you! With its savory notes and creamy textures, it’s sure to be a hit with any vegetarian or vegan in your life. Plus, it takes just a few simple steps to make, so don’t wait any longer – give it a try today!
Check out the printable recipe below and let me know what you think about this Cauliflower Mushroom Masala Recipe (comments below).
Cauliflower Mushroom Masala Recipe
- 1 lb button mushrooms halved
- 1 lb Sliced onion
- 1 lb cauliflower cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 0.5 lb tomato chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons of chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon Fennel - Saunf.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 10 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons of coriander powder
- Salt to your taste
- STEP 1: In a large frying pan heat oil. Add mustard and fennel seeds. Once they start to splutter, add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- STEP 2: Stir fry onions until golden brown. Mix all the powders and add tomato. Fry until the tomato is pulpy and the oil separates.
- STEP 3: Mix in the cauliflower, mushrooms, salt, and 1/2 cup of water. Let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- STEP 4: Cook the coconut paste until the gravy thickens. and Serve warm with chapatti, poori, or steamed rice.