These Homemade Pizza Rolls Will Blow You Away. These days, you can buy pre-made frozen pizza rolls at a grocery store near you. But what if you want to make them at home?
Make delicious homemade Pizza Rolls with this easy recipe. Ingredients include pizza sauce, Italian sausage, Garlic salt, pepperoni, cheese, and tubes of refrigerated pizza crust.
Homemade Pizza Rolls are a delicious snack to bake with your kids. If you’re in the mood for a quick, fun, and easy recipe to make with your family, then this dish is perfect for you.
Table of contents
Little about Homemade Pizza Rolls
Homemade pizza rolls are a great way to enjoy a tasty snack without having to order delivery. They’re also much easier to make than you might think! With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can whip up a batch of delicious pizza rolls that will be sure to please everyone.
What goes well with pizza rolls?
When deciding what to serve with these homemade pizza rolls, consider your audience and the occasion. For example, if you’re serving pizza rolls at a party, you might want to offer a variety of dipping sauces. If you’re serving them as a main course, you might want to include a salad or some other type of vegetable side dish.
Here are some ideas for what goes well with pizza rolls:
-Dipping sauces: marinara sauce, ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, etc.
-Salad: Caesar salad, green salad, pasta salad, etc.
-Vegetable side dish: roasted vegetables, steamed vegetables, sauteed vegetables, etc.
-Fruit side dish: fruit salad, fruit kabobs, individual fruits (grapes, berries, etc.)
-Breadsticks or garlic bread
How do you keep pizza rolls warm?
keeping pizza rolls warm can be a bit of a challenge. Here are a few tips to keep your pizza rolls warm:
-Place them on a baking sheet in a preheated oven. This will help to keep the rolls warm and prevent them from drying out.
-Wrap them in foil or place them in a covered container. This will help to keep the heat in and prevent the rolls from cooling down too quickly.
-If you are using frozen pizza dough, make sure to let it thaw completely before rolling it out. Otherwise, the dough will be too hard to work with and the rolls will not be as fluffy.
Homemade pizza rolls are a great snack that you can make in just 20-30 minutes. Here’s how to bake them, step-by-step!
Check out my recipe for Homemade Pizza Roll With Sausage And Cheese.
Check out the printable recipe below and let me know what you think about these Homemade Pizza Rolls (comments below).
Homemade Pizza Rolls
- 1 c. sliced and chopped pepperoni
- 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust
- Garlic salt
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 425 degrees F or 218 degrees C.
- Using flour, dust a large surface, then roll out the pizza crust. On each crust, sprinkle the garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Onto the crust, add the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, and diced pepperoni, making sure to spread them within half an inch of the edges of the crust.
- Into a tight log, carefully roll the crust beginning with the short end. Then, slice the log into 1-inch sections using a serrated knife or sharp pizza cutter.
- On a lightly greased pan, place the pizza rolls. Put in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the pizza rolls are golden brown.
- When the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and immediately serve the pizza rolls with a marinara sauce. Enjoy!
If you’re wondering how long you can leave pizza rolls out, the answer is unfortunately not very long. keep them in a warm place like an oven set to a low temperature or on top of a stove that’s turned off.
Here are a few tips to keep your pizza rolls from leaking
:1. Use a thicker pizza dough. This will help to prevent the filling from oozing out when you bite into the roll
.2. Be generous with the cheese filling. The cheese acts as a barrier between the dough and the sauce, helping to keep everything in its place.
3. Use a good quality marinara sauce. A thicker, more robust sauce will also help to keep the filling from seeping out.
4. Make sure the rolls are well-sealed before baking. Once they’re filled, use your fingers to press the edges of the dough together so that no filling can escape during baking.
5. Bake the pizza rolls until they’re golden brown and crispy on the outside. This will help to further seal any fillings and prevent leakage.
Air fryers are a great way to cook food without using oil, making them healthier than traditional frying methods. To make pizza rolls in an air fryer, simply preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, place the pizza rolls in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!
If you overcook pizza rolls, they will become burnt. If you are using a regular oven, set the temperature to 350 degrees F. Cook the pizza rolls for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. If you are using a convection oven, cook the pizza rolls for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.